Wednesday, January 22, 2014

ETSY shop

I am so excited to have finally gotten my Etsy shop up and running for my Custom Boutique Bracelets!  I have been selling them privately for months now and have been doing really well with it, that I have now decided to take the plunge and get a shop open.  Most of my pieces are ONE-OF-A-KIND!  This means that you will not be walking down the street or the hall and run into someone wearing the same things as you ( I had an experience in high school where a girl was wearing the exact same sweater as me on the same day and it bothered me so much that I still remember it to this day..... one-of-a-kind is a big deal to me, hence why I refashion a big chunk of my clothes).

On occasion, I do find designs that I can repeat and because they do are so popular, I recreate them the same or similar.

So here is my shop!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeacocksandLeopards?ref=si_shop

I am still in the process of getting bracelets on there, so by the end of next week, I should have a LOT posted and you won't know I just opened :-)
I create both Women's (in 2 different sizes) and baby/Toddler ones that are SO adorable!

The only way this is going to work for me, is if people help spread the word!  So please share, follow me on there, <3 your favorite pieces, pin them on Pinterest, whatever you feel you can do.  I promise to post Giveaways and Sales and do post new, unique designs.

I am posting some pictures of bracelets that I have made in the past (most cannot be recreated at this time), just to show different styles that I create.  I really do try my best to cover every kind of person.  I take a lot into consideration when I create my pieces.


Here are some of my faves, but I have made WELL over a 100+ and they are all different.  No way of me sharing all of my designs.  I love them all and I truly hope that others will fall in love with them too.  Thanks to all of those that have supported me up to this point, I really, truly appreciate it!  You may just be seeing some outfit posts on here based entirely around some of my bracelet designs :-)




 This adorable pink, black and silver one is a baby/toddler one and is just precious!  I have 3 little girls and they all wear these and love them!






No comments:

Post a Comment