Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Changes Being Made

I just wanted to say Thank You to those of you who have supported me and for those that purchased jewelry during our Black Friday Sale and this past year.  The Support of all of you means more to me than you will ever know!  The past few weeks I have been doing a lot of thinking and reevaluation of the past year with this business and I have come to the conclusion that some changes need to be made.  Prices being raised is the first change that will be happening the first of the year. 

This past year I have spent a lot of time on trying to build this business and wanting to offer as many options at amazing prices, but the truth is, I have been running myself ragged with VERY little pay.  There is a lot of time not only spent on creating the product, but in the shopping, designing, creating, pictures, listing items and packaging.  I have been so focused on trying to create a great product that is affordable to all and offering BIG sales to give everyone the opportunity to afford product, but the bottom line is, I haven't hardly made any money and it is time that I value my time, my abilities and my family.  I am looking to give a facelift to the business and the blog and to really try and focus more on the quality of everything that I am sharing.  I have been trying to compete with box store prices, but I am not offering box store product.  These jewelry pieces are one-of-a-kind (for the most part) which means that I go through the designing process from scratch every time and there is a lot of trial and error to create the perfect end piece that you see listed.

 I am excited about the vision that I have for Peacocks and Leopards and this upcoming year and I hope that you choose to stick around to see what is created.

With Thanks and Love

Lindsi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment