Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 1 of the Appearance Challenge

If you listened to the call that I posted in the last post on here, Jennifer asked me to do a follow up challenge on Facebook and this is what I came up with.  I felt like I needed to do 7 videos of 7 separate challenges having to go with the call, so I will be posting all of those videos on here for everyone to see.  Here is the first video to open up the challenges with.
The Day 1 Challenge is, What do you love about your appearance and choose to emphasize that.  Watch the video to get the details.

Fashion notes- Cream colored, textured button up shirt is from DYT Store, as well as the burn-out maroon, long sleeved top.  The necklace is one of my originals from my Jewelry line at Peacocks and Leopards Custom Jewelry Designs by Lindsi Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment