Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Recorded Call on our Appearance

I was so honored to be asked by Jennifer Lamprey (creator of the I Love My Body Diet) to co-host a call with her on our Appearance & how that affects us in loving ourselves.  On this blog I share a lot of fashion ideas and my jewelry that I create, but I want to be able to reach people at a deeper level with using these aspects and help them realize that there is so much more to just putting things on our body.  When combining the 2 programs, I Love My Body Diet and Dressing Your Truth..... watch out world!  Amazing, confident women will be running the world! :-)  This is a passion of mine and something that I feel that God is calling me to do.  I love empowering women and watching them realize how beautiful and amazing they are and what they have to offer to the world.  Here is the recording of the call I did with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment