Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 3 of the Appearance Challenge

I think this topic is one of my favorites!  I love color and how it affects us.  It is a great way to bring our appearance into our emotional healing.

Here are some meanings to colors that we wear-

Red: Root Chakra, Passion, Grounding, Strong, Powerful, Action, Determination, Leadership, I am Here, Security, Movement, Desire, Courage.

Orange: Sacral Chakra, Sexuality, Imagination, Creativity, Warmth, Happiness, Optimistic, Uplifting, Positivity, Magnetism, Abundance, Support, Uninhibited, Stimulating, Free of Limitations, New Ideas, Respect, Adventure, Rejuvenation, Balanced.

Yellow:  Solar Plexus Chakra, Personal Power, Knowledge, Mental Agility, Fun, Optimism, Competence, Strong Will, Driving, Control, Self Esteem, Empowered, Self Confidence.

Green:  Heart Chakra, Balance, Harmony, Fresh, Clean, Balancing between the Head and the Heart, Nurturing, Love, Peacemaker, I Love and Am Loved, Compassion, Stability, Endurance, Forgiveness, Acceptance, Peace.

Blue:  Throat Chakra, Communication, Trust, Loyalty, Honesty, Reliable, Purification, I Speak and Am Heard, Expressive, Tranquility, Spirit, Contemplation, Caring, Calm, Wisdom.

Indigo:  Third Eye Chakra, Intuition, Higher Mind, Deep Concentration, Meditation, Perception, Awareness, Clear Sight, Visionary, Faithful, Selflessness, Structure, Order, Wisdom.

Purple:  Crown Chakra, Understanding, Oneness, Spirituality, Imagination, Higher Conscientiousness, Dreams, Sensitivity, Unity, Enlightenment, Royalty, Nobility, Luxury, Self Assured.

These are just some of the colors and some of what the colors can bring out in us or help us heal in us.

*Fashion Notes- I am wearing a Shades tie, collared shirt that was green already, but I died it a bit richer green. Mustard Yellow long sleeve shirt from Gordman's for maybe $6.  The necklace is one of my original creations and is probably my favorite necklace as I can wear it with so much.  The earrings were made by someone else and given to me for Christmas a year or so ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment