Friday, November 21, 2014

I'm actually wearing a dress!

 This is just a quick post to show my outfit from this past Sunday and that I was actually wearing a DRESS!  I have been married for 12 1/2 years and my husband has always wanted me to wear dresses..... BUT, I am just not much of a dress person.  I am super picky with dresses and I am not a fan of my outfit not being broken up, so I just don't buy many.  I do own 3 long maxi dresses that I am sure I will share on here at some point, and then I own this fun giraffe print short dress that I got from my sister.  She bought it to wear over her swimsuit and just wasn't her style, so she gave it to me and I thought it was too nice to use as a swim cover.  I have only worn it 2 or 3 times, but this has definitely been my favorite combo thus far.

 Almost everything I am wearing was thrifted in some way.  Dress from my sister, brown jacket from the thrift store, off white shirt from my sister LONG ago.  The opaque brown tights were from a friend, the boots were purchased off of my local FB YardSale page for a few bucks, gold metal cuff bracelet was a Forever 21 clearance find and the necklace was a super cheap find from a local boutique years ago and earrings (not pictured) were ones I have worn before, and made.
I need to work on building up my own jewelry creations in my personal collection, but from years past, I do have a lot of jewelry from other stores.

It has been a busy week for us, we I am heading to the mountains with my family to relax and get prepped up for the holidays next week and for the Black Friday Sale we will be having in my Etsy Shop.  Happy Weekend to you all!

Lindsi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment