Friday, November 14, 2014

Red and Leopard Print Skirt OOTD

       One of my favorite color combinations is pairing red with animal print.  So here is a dressier OOTD that I wore last Sunday.

 I paired a stretchy animal print skirt (found on the YardSale FB page) with a red button up shirt from Express.  The brown stretch belt was a steal at Nordstrom Rack back a few years ago...

 and the shoes are the brand C Label and were a purchase from someone who bought them and they were too tall for her (5" heels) so she sold them to me for a deal.  This brand has lots of cute shoes at a really good price.
 Here is a bracelet that I made that works REALLY great with any kind of animal print with the Tiger's Eye stones.

 and the coordinating earrings to go with it.  I find that I wear these earrings a lot with dressier items and my large array of animal print I own.

If you haven't tried red with animal print yet, I highly recommend it!  I am sure I will be showing different outfits with this color combination.  How do you feel about animal prints?  I love them and love the way I feel in them!  But... I am fully aware that it is not for everyone ;-)

I hope everyone has fabulous Friday and stays warm!  It has started snowing where I am and it is COLD outside..... not too excited for the snow, but at least I get to wear my layers!

Happy Weekend
Lindsi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment